Tuesday

28yo Red Head's Sexy Bumpy Areola's

Deja! How can I ever forget you, my sunkissed babe! My big titty sweetheart with the peral white skin, the waist jewel, the belly button tat...the huge sexy bumpy areolas that make my head swim...

Oh, and to top it off, your a ginger. Damn, girl, get over here and sit on my stick!

(Don't take it personally, gents, but for whatever reason, my blogs digress into my obsession with nipples. I try to stop myself from going off the deep end but fleshy tit nipples hypnotize me..)

28yo Deja comes to us blessed with a perfect pair of C cups. You can tell she takes care of her jugs. I believe I overheard her tell the photog that she oils them with almond butter and if her lover is anxious she'll twist her nipples until he crawls on all fours to worship her boobs...

Sounds like something I'd do. Shit, she's already put a spell on me. How could anyone resist? Check this nipple pic for starters and tell me I still have my wits...

I'm a nut for big areola's on C cup redheads. I don't see them everyday, so you'll pardon me as I get my drool bucket.

But the sweet hang of that flesh...Man, that puts some serious wood in my pants. I want to thank Deja for taking care of her breasts. Too many women her age give up and let themselves sag. It's a pity.

I also give her tits kudos for how the nipple arches up on her breast. That's perfect placement, and deserves praise. Now, if I could figure out a way to get under her in that pic and have her gently lower her full sensitive breast into my mouth.

Not hungry yet? Hmmm....OK, here's another nipple pic from Deja's private photo portfolio. Nice and meaty for and up close for you real tit afficionados.

Now your ready to suckle? Told ya!

See the bumps on the areola? God damn that's a turn on. And, according to Deja, they get bigger the more you lick them.

"I thought I was a freak when my areola bumps got hard," she recalled. "But I had a really sensitive lover who assured me my nipples were the hottest part of my body

"He loved getting a nice handful or he had me get a handful and then he'd go down on my boobies and suck them erect. I nearly orgasmed the minute he started on me."

Not hard to imagine at all. Rumour has it that redheads get wet at the drop of a hat. Why should Deja be different?

"I think there's some truth to that," she said. "If my boobs get all tender and warm in my bra, I have to finger myself. I don't care where I'm at. Subway, dressing room, bar toilet...doesn't matter. I'm easily aroused. "

Like red-haired girls with bumpy areolas on a firm rack?

Click Here for All of Deja's Nipple Pictures.