Monday

Red-Haired MILF Shows Off Her Sexy Boobs

Red heads are like gold coins - rare. So when I got email that JustNips had posted a set of a ginger babe I was the first in line to check out the goods. 

I wasn't disappointed. 

In addition to her  red locks, she's got freckles and a sporty demeanor that tells me she can put out with the best of them. Her features, too, are clean. I like how her eyes light up. Nice teeth are a definite plus. 

But it's her nipple breasts that put lead in this man's pencil. 

These are definitely nice ass B/C cups. Just enough for a handful and a bit more. I like that. Their's no sag on this girl, either. No way. She's taken good care of these cans and I for one definitely appreciate it. 

But let's get to her love of the sun, shall we? 

"I'm a sun chaser," she reveals. "I like nothing more than kicking it in a chair,  topless,  in a little string bikini, legs spread apart, soaking up rays.

"Sure I got freckles, and their cute! Kind of goes with being a red head, don't ya think? And if you're a guy who likes tanlines, you're in luck. The get real noticeable in the summer, and then fade a bit in the winter. I like tanlines because when I take off my top my breasts are milky white nad my nipples rose pink." 
Hey, Willow, I'm with you 100 percent on the tanline nipples! 

But fellas, let's focus on her nipples. Her areola's are of average size. So it's her nipples that do the work. Big, hard, stubs that beg for a good sucking! 

"I like walking in from a session on the pool deck into a cold room and letting my nipples get erect and rock hard. They're very noticeable if I have my bikini top on. In fact, the combination of cold air and my top make my nips extra hard. Doesn't hurt if I got a guy egging me on to take off my top and shove them in his face, though." 

Can I get a piece of this?